- Opioid Facts for Teens
- Drugs: Shatter the Myths Video
- Family Checkup: Positive Parenting Prevents Drug Abuse highlights parenting skills that are important in preventing the initiation and progression of drug use among youth.
- Easy-to-Read Drug Facts web site provides pictures and videos to help readers understand drug abuse, addiction and treatment. It can also read each page out loud for those with reading difficulties.
The science of addiction, facts about drugs, and tips for getting treatment are only a few of the subjects covered in NIDA's free publications available for ordering through NIDA's Web site or by calling 1-877-643-2644.
- Principles of Substance Abuse Prevention for Early Childhood
Seeking Drug Abuse Treatment:
Know What to Ask
- Drug Facts: Shatter the Myths
Drugs, Brain, and Behavior:
The Science of Addiction
These one-page handouts include facts, treatment information, and resources on prescription drug abuse, marijuana, and general drug abuse treatment options.
- View/download: Marijuana (PDF, 94KB)
- View/download: Prescription Drugs (PDF, 86KB)
- View/download: Treatment Options (PDF, 86KB)
Displaying these posters will help inform your patients about drug abuse and help get the conversation started with at-risk patients.