Taking the latest research and sharing insights from clinicians about implementing it in clinical practice, Science to Medicine features real-world examples from a variety of practice settings and clinician types—operationalizing research to improve patient care. Now offering CME/CE credit!
How to earn CME/CE credit:
- Step 1: Select one of the topics below and read all of the content. Please note that this free CME/CE activity is divided into four modules. Learners can obtain credit for each module.
- Step 2: Go to the Science to Medicine: A CME/CE Activity page and complete the instructions provided under Method of Participation and Request for Credit to obtain your CE certificate.
Select one of the topics below to start the activity.
- Medication Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
Learn from NIDAMED’s award-winning resource about how your peers are using medications to treat opioid use disorder, the science behind medication treatment, and quick tips to get started. Featuring clinicians from a variety of practice settings.
- Screening for Substance Use
Review the latest science on screening for substance use and read about how a variety of clinicians have integrated screening into their practice settings, including which tools they use and useful considerations to get started.
- Unique Topics and Insights from Clinicians
Propose New Topics/Contact Us
Have a topic in mind for Science to Medicine? Contact the NIDAMED Coordinator, Michelle Corbin with ideas or questions about current Science to Medicine content.