Find CME/CE and other resources to enhance your practice and teach others about addiction.
- Resources to Help Your Patients with SUD During the COVID-19 Pandemic
CME/CE courses and additional educational materials on COVID-19 and addiction from federal agencies and other organizations.
- CME/CE Activities
Enhance your practice with courses on opioids, opioid overdose, opioid prescribing and pain, adolescent-focused, and general substance use.
- Overcoming Stigma: Words Matter When Talking About Addiction
- Stigma Resources – Resources, including guidance and research, to help you learn more about stigma, addiction, and health disparities, and the importance of addressing them in the health care setting.
- Addiction Medicine Toolkit for Health Care Providers in Training
For ADM fellows and other medical providers interested in careers in addiction, this toolkit navigates through resources to get you started. Or, learn more about the Addiction Medicine Subspecialty first.
- NIH Pain Consortium’s Centers of Excellence in Pain Education
Curriculum resources for medical, dental, nursing and pharmacy students to enhance and improve how health care professionals are taught about pain and its treatment.
- NIDA Centers of Excellence (CoE) for Physician Information
For teachers of medical students, find curricula resources on a variety of topics related to addiction.
- Addiction Science
Learn about the complexities around addiction and how it changes the brain.