- Notices of Special Interest
- Active NIDA Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Active NIDA Program Announcements (PAs)
NIDA Research Priorities
- NIDA Funding Strategy – A review of NIDA’s strategy for funding, based on programmatic priorities.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) - formerly known as Drug Abuse Topics of Special/Continuing Interest (DAT)
- National Advisory Council on Drug Abuse (NACDA) Approved Concepts – The purpose, scope, and objectives of approved concepts for potential funding opportunities.
- NIDA Challenges Program – Crowd-sourced opportunities for providing solutions for particular goals.
- Support for Research Training and Career Development – Grant funding opportunities for research training and career development at institutions across the country.
- Helping to End Addiction Long-term (HEAL) Initiative – Congressional initiative to address the opioid overdose crisis.
- NIDA International Program – International research collaboration opportunities on drug abuse and addiction.
See NIDA’s Resources for Grants & Contracts to learn more about applying for a grant and the pre-approval and approval process.
Administrative Supplements for Grants & Cooperative Agreements
- Administrative Supplements for Grants & Cooperative Agreements – Additional funding to an active NIDA grant or cooperative agreement.
Supplemental Information for FOAs
- RFA-DA-21-009: Pre-Application Webinar and FAQs- Interventions to Prevent Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) Use Among Adolescents
- Frequently Asked Questions about NOT-DA-20-047: Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) regarding the Availability of Administrative Supplements and Urgent Competitive Revisions for Research on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Step Up for Substance Use Disorders (SUD): A Drug Target Initiative for Scientists Engaged in Fundamental Research - RFA-DA-20-025
- FAQs for Avenir Award Program for Genetics or Epigenetics of Substance Use Disorders (DP1)
- FAQs for NOT-DA-19-003: HEAL Initiative: Request for Administrative Supplements to Existing Grants to Accelerate Research on Preventing Opioid Use Disorder in Older Adolescents and Young Adults (ages 16-30)
- Supplemental Information (FAQs) for NIDA Research E-cigarette - PAR-17-156
- Supplemental Information (FAQs) for RFA-DA-17-014 and RFA-DA-17-023