Keeping you up-to-date on the latest trends related to medical marijuana, use during pregnancy, and statistics about commonly misused drugs. For an overview of commonly used and misused drugs, check out this chart. It includes information about 30 specific types of drugs (e.g., street names, common forms, ways to take them), their possible health effects, and treatment options if they are misused.
If you are looking for materials to share with adults, teens, and parents on marijuana and other drugs, visit the For Your Patients page.
- Tobacco, marijuana, and pregnancy – Read the latest NIDA-funded science on this topic
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy and Lactation – ACOG Committee Opinion
- Medical Marijuana
- E-Cigarettes and the brain – Study shows e-cigarettes affect the brain similarly to other nicotine sources, read more about the recent findings.
- Teens and E-cigarettes infographic
- E-Cigarettes Shaped Like USB Flash Drives: Information for Parents, Educators, and Health Care Providers