What We Do:
The Administrative Management Branch (AMB) facilitates business and administrative services to NIDA extramural; provides timely, accurate, consistent and courteous support to staff in their roles at NIDA and creates an environment that fosters confidence in all administrative processes; and optimizes staff potential in support of NIDA’s mission.
AMB performs the following functions:
- Plans, directs, and provides centralized administrative services and management support for the IC Office of the Director and all IC extramural programs including travel, procurement, human resources, awards, training, space management, property management, time and attendance, and resource allocations, emergency management;
- Provides coordination and oversight of the Institute-wide purchase card and travel card programs;
- Administers and coordinates the Institute-wide performance management and appraisal program;
- Coordinates and manages the Institute's special recognition programs including the NIH Director's Award and NIDA Director's Award;
- Works with management to address and resolve administrative and operational issues which impact employees, performance, morale and the work environment.
Subject Matter Expert Contact List
|Name||Title||Phone||Areas of Responsibility|
|Amy Doster||Chief||(301) 827-4099||
|Chanvadey Nhim||Administrative Officer||(301) 827-4150||
|Shawntay Lewis||Administrative Officer||(301) 827-4127||
|Montrue Crawford||Administrative Officer||(301) 827-4142||
|Keisha Miller||Administrative Officer||(301) 827-4130||
|Paula Peltier||Program Specialist||(301) 827-4153||