Because of a lapse in government funding, the information on this website may not be up to date, transactions submitted via the website may not be processed, and the agency may not be able to respond to inquiries until appropriations are enacted.
The NIH Clinical Center (the research hospital of NIH) is open. For more details about its operating status, please visit cc.nih.gov.
Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at USA.gov.
NIDA Funding Opportunities
- Active NIDA Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Active NIDA Program Announcements (PAs)
- Active NIDA Requests for Contract Proposals (RFPs)
- National Advisory Council on Drug Abuse (NACDA) Approved Concepts
- International Researchers
- Small Business Funding (SBIR/STTR)
- Administrative Supplements to Grants & Cooperative Agreements
NIH Funding Opportunities
- NIH Funding Opportunities for the BRAIN Initiative in FY14
- NIH Office of Extramural Research - NIH's gateway to information on grants and funding
- NIH Extramural Loan Repayment Program
- NIH Common Fund - Specific NIDA research opportunities to support trans-NIH research
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research - NIH's cross-cutting areas of research on neuroscience
Supplemental Information for FOAs
- Frequently Asked Questions on Avenir Award Program for Genetics or Epigenetics of Substance Use Disorders (DP1) PAR-16-357
- Supplemental Information (FAQs) for NIDA Research E-cigarette - PAR-17-156
- Supplemental Information (FAQs) for RFA-DA-17-014 and RFA-DA-17-023
- RFA-DA-14-015: NIDA National Early Warning System (NEWS) Coordinating Center (UO1)