Enhance research skills through online learning or participate in a summer training program, and receive a certificate of completion. Gain knowledge about methadone maintenance treatment.
- International Centre for Certification and Education of Addiction Professionals (ICCE)
Part of the Colombo Plan Drug Advisory Programme, ICCE provides training and certification for addiction professionals in Asia and the Pacific. Supported by the U.S. Department of State and the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors.
- National Hispanic Science Network
Supports predoctoral, postdoctoral, and early career scientists interested in conducting research on drug abuse among Hispanics, beginning with an 11-day summer training, followed by a 2-year mentorship program.
- Middle East Research Ethics Training Initiative (MERETI)
Postgraduate diploma and certificate programs in health research ethics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, supported by the Fogarty International Center.
- Dutch Summer Institute on Alcohol, Drugs & Addictions
Focuses on international networking and multidisciplinary approaches to drug policy, prevention, and evidence-based treatment that bridge the gap between research and practice.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) European Summer School
Multidisciplinary, 2-week program for students and professionals focused on European drug policy.