Primary Contract Specialist
Secondary Contracting Officer
Sir Thomas Longley Rd.
Rochester, Kent, ME2 4BH
• lightweight LCD Display unit (32”) with extremely low RF characteristics
• display resolution of 3840x2160
• Integrated USB& wireless hub with built-in video camera for subject monitoring
This system and components are proprietary to Cambridge Research Systems. This is the only LCD screen that has been tested to work anywhere within an ultra high magnetic field environment such as a 7T MRI scanner room. See below for siting restrictions with competing in-room LCD displays.
The essential characteristics of the prospective motion correction system that limit the availability to a sole source are the following:
• Cambridge Research Systems is a leader in developing LCD screens that operate at high magnetic field and suitable from functional MRI vision research.
• Cambridge Research Systems is the only vendor with a high resolution, MR safe LCD screen that has been tested to work virtually anywhere inside a 7T MRI scanner room. A Siemens 7T MRI scanner (Terra 7T) is currently being installed in the FMRIF with delivery expected in the spring of FY2022.
• Older versions of this display screens from Cambridge Research Systems are currently being used in other MRI scanner rooms at NIH (NIAAA Prisma 3T, NMRF7T. These display screens have been found to function according to their the specifications and are extremely reliable.
Interested parties may identify in writing their interest and capability in response to this requirement. Responses to this notice shall contain sufficient information to establish the interested parties’ bona-fide capabilities for fulfilling the requirement and include: unit price, list price, shipping and handling costs, the delivery period after contract award, the prompt payment discount terms, the F.O.B. Point (Destination or Origin), the Dun & Bradstreet Number (DUNS), the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and the certification of business size. All offerors must have an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) www.sam.gov.
All responses must be received by closing date and must reference the announcement. Responses may be submitted electronically to the attention of the contract specialist. Fax responses will not be accepted.
All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.