- Impaired Driving: Get the Facts (March 2019)
- Marijuana Use and Driving (CDC, 2017)
- Drunk Driving Information (NHTSA)
- “Cannabis effects on driving longitudinal control with and without alcohol” (Journal of Applied Toxicology, February 2016)
- Research Report: Marijuana - Does marijuana use affect driving? (December 2019)
- MEDLINEplus Health Information on Drug Abuse (National Library of Medicine, NIH)
- Healthfinder.gov (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
Clinical trials are research studies in human volunteers conducted to answer specific health questions. Learn about the NIH-sponsored clinical trials available to you.