In This Section
Locate the latest information about how to find and apply for grants and resources that direct you to other NIDA-funded research underway.
Search for Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities - Grant and contract opportunities
- Funding FAQs - Answers to all of your questions about the grant application process
- NIH Office of Extramural Research - NIH's gateway to information on grants and funding
- NIH Common Fund - Specific NIDA research opportunities to support trans-NIH research
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research - NIH's cross-cutting areas of research on neuroscience
- Tobacco Regulatory Science Program (TRSP) (NIH/FDA Collaboration)
NIDA Research Programs
- NIH RePORTER - A database of NIDA-funded research projects and their resulting publications and patents
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research
- NIH Common Fund
- News and Events - The latest news and research findings at NIDA
- NIDA Extramural Clinical Trials - NIDA-supported studies conducted at universities and other institutions
- NIDA Intramural Clinical Trials - Studies conducted within NIDA
- NIDA/SAMHSA Blending Initiative Products - resources to help blend research and treatment
- Peer Review - The grant peer review process
- Data Harmonization Projects - to develop common measurements that can be used across studies
- NIDA Drug Supply Program - Obtain chemicals and research probes that are either unavailable or difficult to obtain
- NIDA-Tobacco Regulatory Science Program (TRSP) - NIH/FDA Collaboration
- NIDA Datashare
- Neuroscience Information Framework - search for all things Neuroscience
- Genetics Research Resources
- Justice System Research Initiatives - A NIDA partnership with federal agencies, researchers, criminal & juvenile justice professionals, and drug abuse treatment practitioners to learn how to best provide treatment for individuals involved in the justice system
- ClinRegs - An online database of country-specific clinical research regulatory information designed to save time and effort in planning and implementing clinical research (NIAID)
- FAQs - Clinical Studies Involving Electronic Cigarettes and INDs
Get this Publication
Outlines NIDA’s drug abuse and addiction research strategic priorities for the next 5 years, focusing on prevention, treatment, HIV/AIDS, and other cross-cutting issues.
For NIDA Grantees
Preparing to publish some significant work?
Give us advance notice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our press team honors all embargos and can help disseminate new research findings.