Before beginning your research, find out about the policies, guidelines, and requirements of the NIH and NIDA as part of your Federally-funded agreement.
- Regulations, Policies, and Guidance
- Guidelines for Developing a Data and Safety Monitoring Plan
- Draft Guidelines for Establishing and Operating a Data and Safety Monitoring Board
- NACDA Guidelines for Administration of Drugs to Human Subjects
- NACDA Guidelines for Substance Abuse Research Involving Children and Adolescents
- More Clinical Trials Information
- NIDA Drug Supply Program
Get this Publication
Search for Funding
Discusses the importance of quality mentorship in drug abuse research and offers suggestions for creating a successful mentor and mentee relationship.