Where can I get further information about methamphetamine?
To learn more about methamphetamine and other drugs of abuse, visit the NIDA Web site at drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228) or online at drugpubs.drugabuse.gov.
What’s on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- Resources for health care professionals
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to websites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Information on drug misuse and other mental disorders is also available through these websites:
- National Institute of Mental Health: nimh.nih.gov
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism: niaaa.nih.gov
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Publications Ordering: store.samhsa.gov
Cite this article
NIDA. (2013, September 19). Methamphetamine. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine
This series of reports simplifies the science of research findings for the educated lay public, legislators, educational groups, and practitioners. The series reports on research findings of national interest.