Where can I get further information about marijuana?
To learn more about marijuana and other drugs, visit the NIDA website at drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
The NIDA website includes:
- information about drugs and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- resources for health care professionals
- funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- international activities
- links to related websites (access to websites of many other organizations in the field)
- information in Spanish (en español)
NIDA websites and webpages
For physician information
- NIDAMED: drugabuse.gov/nidamed
Information about marijuana is also available through the following websites:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: samhsa.gov
- Drug Enforcement Administration: dea.gov
- Monitoring the Future: monitoringthefuture.org/
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: drugfree.org/drug-guide
Cite this article
NIDA. (2017, August 30). Marijuana. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana
This series of reports simplifies the science of research findings for the educated lay public, legislators, educational groups, and practitioners. The series reports on research findings of national interest.