Where can I get further information about hallucinogens?
To learn more about hallucinogens and other drugs of abuse, visit the NIDA website at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
NIDA’s website includes:
- Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- Resources for health care professionals, educators, and patients and families
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related websites (access to websites of many other organizations in the field)
- Information in Spanish (en español)
NIDA Websites and Webpages
For Physician Information
Information on hallucinogens and dissociative drugs is also available through:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: www.samhsa.gov
- Drug Enforcement Administration: www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov
- Monitoring the Future: www.monitoringthefuture.org/
- The Partnership at Drug Free.org: www.drugfree.org/drug-guide
Cite this article
APA style citation
NIDA (2015). Hallucinogens and Dissociative Drugs. Retrieved , from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/hallucinogens-dissociative-drugs
This series of reports simplifies the science of research findings for the educated lay public, legislators, educational groups, and practitioners. The series reports on research findings of national interest.