- DVD and DVD player, or online video
- Fact Sheets from previous modules
- Notes from previous modules
- Scrapbooks from Module 1
- Old newspapers and magazines
- Paper and pencils
- Preview the DVD before showing it to the class.
- Make sure the students have their scrapbooks from Module 1 as well as materials from other modules before beginning work on this activity.
- Students will work in the same groups they worked in during Module 5.
During this activity, keep in mind that some children may be trying to cope with an addicted loved one at home. It is recommended that the lines of communication be open between the teacher, students, and guidance counselor to handle any issues that may occur.
Cite this article
APA style citation
NIDA (2012). Brain Power: Grades 4-5. Retrieved , from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/brain-power-grades-4-5