- Paper and pencils
- DVD and DVD player, or online video
- Computer with Internet access
- Brain Fact Sheets (PDF, 142KB) (from Module 2 - Parts of the Brain and Lobes of the Brain)
- Read the Background material to familiarize yourself with specific stimulants and how they affect the brain, the body, and the nervous system.
- Organize the students into small groups of three or four students.
Cite this article
NIDA. (2012, September 1). Brain Power: Grades 4-5. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/brain-power-grades-4-5