- NIDA Junior Scientists DVD, or online video
- Fact Sheets (PDF, 118KB)
- Brain model (from Module 2)
- Student instruction sheet (PDF, 98KB) (from Module 3)
- Riddles (PDF, 362KB) (from Module 4)
- Log Sheet (PDF, 178KB)
- Trading cards
- Paper and pencils
- Divide the class into groups of three for this activity.
- Make one copy of the fact sheets, the instruction sheet, and the log sheet for each student.
- Make sure you have the materials from the first five modules available for this activity. These include the students' models of the brain, the instruction sheets from the previous modules, the log sheets from the previous modules (in each student's portfolio), and the riddles from Module 4. Lay out the materials on a table so that you can refer to them during the activity.
Cite this article
NIDA. (2012, September 1). Brain Power: Grades 2-3. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/brain-power-grades-2-3