As students work on the activities in the module, look for the following:
- Do students understand why it is important to engage in healthy habits?
- Do students understand how the habits help the brain stay healthy?
- Were students able to work with their classmates to develop the class graphs?
- Were students able to interpret the graphs?
- Did students participate in class discussions?
Cite this article
APA style citation
NIDA (2009). Brain Power: Grades K-1. Retrieved , from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/brain-power-grades-k-1