This lesson is an embedded assessment of what students have learned throughout the Brain Power! program. As students work, observe whether they have mastered the following:
- Can each student develop conclusions that reflect the work done in the modules?
- Can groups of students apply what they have learned about a substance to its effect on the brain and the nervous system?
- Are students approaching the task logically and methodically?
- Are students able to synthesize the information to create a presentation that is engaging and accurate?
- Are students able to summarize what they did and develop a clear, crisp statement expressing their conclusions about the program?
Cite this article
APA style citation
NIDA (2012). Brain Power: Grades 2-3. Retrieved , from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/brain-power-grades-2-3