The NIDA International Program stays abreast of funding opportunities, upcoming deadlines for fellowship and grant applications, and meetings of interest to the international addiction and drug abuse research community.
- Fogarty Issues Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity for the Reissue of the International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award
- International Research Collaboration on Drug Addiction
- Existing NIDA-Supported Funding Opportunities
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Funding Opportunities and Notices
Upcoming Application Deadlines
- Mentor Foundation Prevention Awards
May 31, 2010
- Administrative Supplements to Support U.S. – Netherlands Binational Collaborative Research on Drug Abuse, NOT-DA-10-018
June 17, 2010
- INVEST-CTN Fellowships
September 1, 2010
- INVEST Fellowships
October 1, 2010
Upcoming Program Announcement Receipt Dates From Fogarty International Center
- Brain Disorders in the Developing World: Research Across the Lifespan (AIDS R01 and R21 applications)
May 14, 2010
- Johns Hopkins University Conference for the Dissemination of Student Research on Addictions, Infectious Disease, and Public Health
Friday, May 7, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland USA
For more information, contact April Lawson, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Society for Prevention Research (SPR)
June 1-4, 2010
Denver, Colorado USA.
- SPR International Networking Forum
Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Denver, Colorado USA
For more information, contact Jennifer Lewis, SPR, email@example.com.
- 2010 NIDA International Forum
June 11—15, 2010
Registration Deadline: April 9, 2010
- 3rd Meeting of the International Women’s and Children’s Health and Gender Group (InWomen's) and 1st Half-Day Conference
Friday, June 11, 2010, 12 Noon to 5:00 p.m.
In conjunction with the NIDA International Forum and the 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD).
Registration is free and limited to the first 100 individuals (lunch is included).
- International Conference on Outcomes Measurement (ICOM): Focus on Chronic Conditions
September 1-3, 2010
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Natcher Conference Center
Bethesda, Maryland USA
Submission Deadline: May 1, 2010 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosponsored by NIH, Chestnut Health Systems, and the University of Illinois at Chicago