Continue your academic education with degree programs from an accredited institution. Choose from master’s degree programs or a multidisciplinary doctoral program. All programs are offered in English to students from any country.
- International Programme in Addiction Studies
An online master’s degree program in addiction studies offered jointly by the University of Adelaide in Australia, King’s College London in the United Kingdom, and Virginia Commonwealth University in the United States.
- International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program
A 12-month master's degree program at Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel offering scholarships to students from developing countries.
- Advancing Research Ethics Training in Southern Africa (ARESA)
A postgraduate diploma program in health research ethics developed by the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, and the University of North Carolina, and supported with a Fogarty International Center grant.
- Middle East Research Ethics Training Initiative (MERETI)
Postgraduate diploma and certificate programs in health research ethics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, supported by the Fogarty International Center.
- International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS)
An English-language doctoral program in Germany for students from all over the world.