In This Section
Get the inside information on how different drugs can affect the brain and the body and what you can do to get involved.
For more resources, see the NIDA for Teens Web site.
BFF or the Ex?
Get the Facts
- NIDA for Teens: Facts on Drugs - Get the real facts about how different drugs affect your brain and body.
- Easy-to-Read Drug Facts - talks about drug abuse, addiction, and treatment, with videos. The site can read each page out loud.
- HEADS UP: Real News About Drugs and Your Body - Articles, games, downloads, videos, and more. Past compilations and posters are also available.
- Marijuana: Facts for Teens - Think marijuana isn't a big deal? Learn all about it and its potentially harmful effects. (En Español)
- NIDA DrugFacts: Monitoring the Future Survey: High School and Youth Trends - Survey says? The latest numbers are in about high school and youth drug abuse and addiction. (En Español)
Anyone Can Become Addicted
Watch More Videos
Get this Publication
Answers teens’ most frequently asked questions about drugs and abuse with scientific facts and engaging images.
Prescription Drug Abuse
Learn what you can do to
prevent medicine abuse at