- July 22-27, 2012 - XIX International AIDS Conference, Washington, D.C. From July 22, New Frontiers in NIH AIDS Research, video featuring Dr. Francis Collins, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Carl Diffenbach, Dr. Avindra Nath, Dr. Nora Volkow and Dr. Robert Yarchoan of NIH, along with a panel discussion and Q&A. (Duration 2 hours, from the Kaiser Family Foundation)
- Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - Plenary Session at 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention in Rome featuring presentation of IAS-NIDA fellowships and talks by Dr. Nora Volkow and NIDA Avant-Garde awardee Eric Verdin.
- November 15-18, 2010 - HIV/AIDS and Drug Use: Building Research Collaboration in Asia, Hanoi, Vietnam. See Meeting Report (PDF, 2MB)
- July 18-23, 2010 - AIDS 2010, XVIII International AIDS Conference, Vienna, Austria. Watch Video Interviews with NIDA scientists and grantees at the International AIDS Conference
- January 11-12, 2010 - Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS among Drug Using Populations: A Global Perspective, Washington, DC. See Meeting Report (PDF, 864 KB) also available in Russian (PDF, 844 KB)
- JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes: 1 December 2010 - Volume 55 - Issue - pp S1-S4 - This supplement of the Journal is titled after the name of the consultation meeting, "Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS among Drug-Using Populations: A Global Perspective." Its articles, by the scientists and experts who participated in the meeting, represent the depth and diversity of global challenges faced from the intertwined epidemics of drug addiction and HIV.
See more Related meetings on our Archive site.
Get this Publication
Interviews from 2010 AIDS Conference
Many of NIDA's top grantees studying the link between substance abuse and HIV/AIDS were interviewed at the International AIDS Society conference in Vienna, Austria in July 2010. More...