Using the existing CTN-0049 cohort as a research platform, the proposed RCT will assess the effectiveness of an efficacious linkage to care intervention for HIV/HCV co-infected substance users. Linkage to care will be operationalized as receipt of clinical evaluation/treatment for HCV infection. Secondary objectives will be to assess: 1) relative success at each step in the cascade, 2) engagement in substance use treatment and HIV care, and 3) HIV viral suppression.
Lisa Metsch, Ph.D.
722 West 168th Street, Room 918
New York, NY 10032
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Florida
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Florida
- UPMC Presbyterian, Pennsylvania
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins University, Maryland
- Boston Medical Center, Massachusetts
- Rush University Medical Center, Illinois
- Stroger Cook County Hospital, Illinois
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, California
- University Hospital at University of Alabama, Alabama
- Parkland Health and Hospital System, Texas