The aim of this study is to investigate the safety and effectiveness of buprenorphine in the presence of naltrexone for the treatment of cocaine dependence in a sample of individuals meeting diagnostic criteria for both cocaine and opioid dependence or opioid abuse.
- Bay Area Addiction Research/Treatment, California
- Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, California
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Bellevue Hospital Center, New York
- Howard University Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Maryhaven, Inc., Ohio
- Recovery Centers of King County, Washington
- Atlanta Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Georgia
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System (San Antonio VAMC), Texas
- Addiction Research and Treatment Services, Colorado
- CODA, Inc., Oregon
Get this Publication
Formed with SAMHSA to reduce the gap between research results and treatment.