This study, building on the lessons learned from the ADAPT Study; will further investigate the effectiveness and safety of a combination pharmacotherapy (XR-NTX; as Vivitrol® plus once-daily bupropion extended-release tablets) for methamphetamine use disorder.
Madhukar H. Trivedi, M.D.
5323 Harry Hines Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75390
- Substance Use Research Clinic at Columbia University – New York
- Hennepin County Medical Center – Minnesota
- Behavioral Health Services – South Carolina
- Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addiction – Texas
- UCLA Center for Behavioral and Addiction Medicine – California
- CODA, Inc. – Oregon
- Substance Use Research Unit/ SFDPH – California