Revised April 2012
Question: In the period shortly after you used [DRUG] did it make you feel (relaxed, very good, energetic, sociable, creative)?
- Lyons Preferred Substance Assessment
Question: Rate your experiences of first use of [DRUG]
Rate their initial smoking experiences using the following categories:
- pleasurable sensations (overall),
- unpleasant sensations (overall),
- pleasurable rush of "buzz",
- cough, and
- dizziness on a scale of 1 (none) to 4 (intense)
- Smoking Experience Questionnaire
- Tobacco and Alc. (PDF, 2.5MB) F9C
Outlines NIDA’s drug abuse and addiction research strategic priorities for the next 5 years, focusing on prevention, treatment, HIV/AIDS, and other cross-cutting issues.