Revised April 2012
Question: Looking back on your life, have you ever had a time when you were feeling depresed or down for at least 7 days in a row?
Question: Did your parents ever take you to anyone like a doctor, a social worker, or another professional becaause you were having (childhood) problems? Did you ever take any medication for these problems?
Question: Did you ever hurt yourself on purpose, for example, by cutting or burning yourself, or tried killing yourself?
Question: Questions for screening depression
- Depression- PhenX
- DIGS (PDF, 451KB) 2.0 section F
- SSAGA-II (PDF, 1.1MB) a section J
- Tobacco and Alc. (PDF, 2.5MB) Section J
Question: Questions for screening mania
Question: Questions about unusual experiences, not reality, hallucinations, delusions, abnormal behavior
Question: Panic disorder
- Tobacco and Alc. (PDF, 2.5MB) Section L
- Tobacco and Alc. (PDF, 2.5MB) Section M
Question: Conduct disorder
- Tobacco and Alc. (PDF, 2.5MB) Section N
Outlines NIDA’s drug abuse and addiction research strategic priorities for the next 5 years, focusing on prevention, treatment, HIV/AIDS, and other cross-cutting issues.