In This Section
Locate the latest information about how to find and apply for grants and resources that direct you to other NIDA-funded research underway.
Search for Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities - Grant and contract opportunities
- Funding FAQs - Answers to all of your questions about the grant application process
- NIH Office of Extramural Research - NIH's gateway to information on grants and funding
- NIH Common Fund - Specific NIDA research opportunities to support trans-NIH research
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research - NIH's cross-cutting areas of research on neuroscience
- Tobacco Regulatory Science Program (TRSP) (NIH/FDA Collaboration)
NIDA Research Programs
- NIH RePORTER - A database of NIDA-funded research projects and their resulting publications and patents
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research
- NIH Common Fund
- News and Events - The latest news and research findings at NIDA
- NIDA Extramural Clinical Trials - NIDA-supported studies conducted at universities and other institutions
- NIDA Intramural Clinical Trials - Studies conducted within NIDA
- NIDA/SAMHSA Blending Initiative Products - resources to help blend research and treatment
- Peer Review - The grant peer review process
- Data Harmonization Projects - to develop common measurements that can be used across studies
- NIDA Drug Supply Program - Obtain chemicals and research probes that are either unavailable or difficult to obtain
- NIDA Datashare
- Neuroscience Information Framework - search for all things Neuroscience
- Genetics Research Resources
- Justice System Research Initiatives - A NIDA partnership with federal agencies, researchers, criminal & juvenile justice professionals, and drug abuse treatment practitioners to learn how to best provide treatment for individuals involved in the justice system
Outlines NIDA’s drug abuse and addiction research strategic priorities for the next 5 years, focusing on prevention, treatment, HIV/AIDS, and other cross-cutting issues.
For NIDA Grantees
Preparing to publish some significant work?
Give us advance notice at email@example.com. Our press team honors all embargos and can help disseminate new research findings.