- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- The Partnership at DrugFree.org
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NIDA's DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center
- NIDA's Clinical Trials Network
- NIH's ClinicalTrials.gov
- NIDA's Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research Based Guide
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Treatment Locator: 1-800-662-HELP
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
Looking for Treatment?
Use the SAMHSA Treatment Locator or 1-800-662-HELP.
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.