To learn more about inhalants and other drugs of abuse, or to order materials on these topics free of charge in English or Spanish, visit the NIDA Web site at drugpubs.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
What's New on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse
- Publications and communications (including NIDA Notes and Addiction Science & Clinical Practice journal)
- Calendar of events
- Links to NIDA organizational units
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Other Web Sites
Information on inhalant abuse is also available through these other Web sites:
This series of reports simplifies the science of research findings for the educated lay public, legislators, educational groups, and practitioners. The series reports on research findings of national interest.
Please note: After September 2013 all NIDA Research Reports will be offered online exclusively. Orders for printed hard copies must be received by August 15, 2013.
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.