Where can I get further information about prescription drug abuse?
To learn more about prescription drugs and other drugs of abuse, visit the NIDA Web site at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
What’s on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- Resources for health care professionals
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Other Web Sites
Information on prescription drug abuse is also available through the following Web site:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Health Information Network: www.samhsa.gov/shin
Cite this article
APA style citation
National Institute on Drug Abuse (2011). Where can I get further information about prescription drug abuse?. In Prescription Drug Abuse. Retrieved from http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/prescription-drug-abuse/where-can-i-get-further-information-about-prescription-drug-abuse