Where can I get further scientific information about methamphetamine abuse?
To learn more about drug use disorders, or to order materials on these topics free of charge in English or Spanish, visit the NIDA Web site at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research
Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
What’s on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse
- Publications and communications (including NIDA Notes)
- Calendar of events
- Links to NIDA organizational units
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Other Web Sites
Information on drug abuse and other mental illnesses is also available through these other Web sites:
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.