Directory of Useful Web Sites
- Scientific Directors Policy Updates for Mentors and Trainees—May 1, 2002
- Guidelines for Mentors at the National Institutes of Health
- Guidelines for Annual Review of Trainees
- Guidelines for Trainees at the National Institutes of Health
- "A Guide to the Handling of Scientific Misconduct Allegations in the Intramural Research Program at the NIH"
- NIH Postdoc Handbook (PDF, 2.25MB)
- "Quick Guide for Grant Applications" (PDF, 90KB)
- "Advisor, Teacher, Role Model, Friend: On Being a Mentor to Students in Science and Engineering," National Academy of Sciences
- NIDA Predoctoral Research Training FAQs
- NIDA Postdoctoral Research Training FAQs
- NIDA's Opportunities for Special Populations (en Español)
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.