Where Can I Get More Scientific Information on Hallucinogen Abuse?
To learn more about hallucinogens and other drugs of abuse, or to order materials on these topics free of charge in English or Spanish, visit the NIDA Web site at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
What’s on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- Resources for health care professionals
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Other Web Sites
Information on hallucinogen and dissociative drugs is also available through these other Web sites:
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.