En español

Hallucinogens and Dissociative Drugs

Where Can I Get Further Information about Hallucinogens?

To learn more about hallucinogens and other drugs of abuse, visit the NIDA Web site at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).

What’s on the NIDA Web Site

  • Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
  • NIDA publications, news, and events
  • Resources for health care professionals
  • Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
  • International activities
  • Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)

NIDA Web Sites

Other Web Sites

Information on hallucinogens and dissociative drugs is also available through these other Web sites:

This page was last updated January 2014