Where Can I Get Further Information about Hallucinogens?
To learn more about hallucinogens and other drugs of abuse, visit the NIDA Web site at www.drugabuse.gov or contact the DrugPubs Research Dissemination Center at 877-NIDA-NIH (877-643-2644; TTY/TDD: 240-645-0228).
What’s on the NIDA Web Site
- Information on drugs of abuse and related health consequences
- NIDA publications, news, and events
- Resources for health care professionals
- Funding information (including program announcements and deadlines)
- International activities
- Links to related Web sites (access to Web sites of many other organizations in the field)
NIDA Web Sites
Other Web Sites
Information on hallucinogens and dissociative drugs is also available through these other Web sites:
Cite this article
AP style citation
National Institute of Drug Abuse (2014). Where Can I Get Further Information about Hallucinogens?. In Hallucinogens and Dissociative Drugs. Retrieved from http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/hallucinogens-dissociative-drugs/where-can-i-get-more-scientific-information-hallucinogen-abuse