- Paper and markers
- DVD and DVD player
- Computer with Internet access
- Brain Instruction and Fact Sheets (PDF, 142KB)
- Review the Background material about the parts of the brain and the tools used to study the brain.
- Preview the DVD before starting the activity. Decide which sections you want to use with the class.
- Use the Brain Instruction Sheet to make an overhead transparency of the brain.
- Make enough copies of the Brain Instruction and Brain Fact Sheets (PDF, 142KB) for each student in the class.