- Paper and pencils
- DVD and DVD player, or online video
- Computer with Internet access
- Brain Fact Sheets (PDF, 142KB) (from Module 2 - Parts of the Brain and Lobes of the Brain)
- Read the Background material to familiarize yourself with specific stimulants and how they affect the brain, the body, and the nervous system.
- Organize the students into small groups of three or four students.
Cite this article
APA style citation
National Institute on Drug Abuse (2012). Materials/Preparation. In Grades 4-5. Retrieved from http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/grades-4-5/stimulants-module-4/materialspreparation