As students work on the activities in the module, look for the following:
- Have students grasped the concept that the brain is responsible for a wide range of activities?
- Are students beginning to understand the relationship between the senses and the brain?
- Were students able to complete the body outline with the accompanying pictures?
- Were students able to express their feelings and show their “face” accordingly?
- Did students participate in class discussions?
Cite this article
APA style citation
National Institute on Drug Abuse (2009). Assessment. In Grades K-1. Retrieved from http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/brain-power/grades-k-1/your-amazing-brain-module-3/assessment