As students work on the activities in the module, look for the following:
- Have students grasped the concept that the brain is responsible for a wide range of activities?
- Are students beginning to understand the relationship between the senses and the brain?
- Were students able to complete the body outline with the accompanying pictures?
- Were students able to express their feelings and show their “face” accordingly?
- Did students participate in class discussions?
Brain Power Video Modules: Grades K-1
T-shirts, Stickers, and Buttons: Grades K-1
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.