As students work on the activity, look for the following:
- Did students understand the differences between helpful medicines and harmful drugs?
- Did students understand the proper way to take helpful medicines? Do students know why following these instructions is so important?
- Did students understand why alcohol and nicotine are considered harmful drugs for children?
- If you discussed illegal drugs, did students understand why these substances are considered harmful?
- Were students engaged by the activity? Did they participate in class discussions?
- Were students able to work with their classmates to complete the groupings?