As students work on the activities in the module, look for the following:
- Do students understand why it is important to engage in healthy habits?
- Do students understand how the habits help the brain stay healthy?
- Were students able to work with their classmates to develop the class graphs?
- Were students able to interpret the graphs?
- Did students participate in class discussions?
Brain Power Video Modules: Grades K-1
T-shirts, Stickers, and Buttons: Grades K-1
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.