8/5/11 & 8/6/11: Washington, DC
National Institutes of Health, Main Campus***
- 10:00-11:00am, Friday, August 5
- Natcher - Main Auditorium
- If you are not an NIH staff member, please allow 30 minutes to go through Security.
- Click Here to Register
- Click here (on or after August 5, 2011): to take the online survey and receive your CME Certificate/Certificate of Attendance.
- Click here (on or after August 5, 2011): if you completed the paper evaluation at the performance and need to receive your CME Certificate/Certificate of Attendance.
American Psychological Association 119th Convention****
- 2:00-3:50pm, Saturday, August 6
- Washington Convention Center, Room 146A
- Conference registration is required to attend this event and to receive CE credit. For more information and to register, please visit the APA Convention Web site.
- CE credit: 2 hours. Session ID: 3316. There are no additional fees to attend CE sessions; however, there is a one-time processing fee to claim an unlimited number of CE credits (Member: $65; Nonmember: $90). Click here to register for the 2011 APA Annual Convention and to learn more about obtaining CE credit.