After 25 years of providing up-to-date, authoritative coverage of research into drug abuse, addiction, and HIV/AIDS, NIDA Notes is now exclusively online. We invite you to join the thousands of substance abuse researchers and clinicians, policy makers, and health consumers who rely on NIDA Notes to remain current in this vital and fast-developing field. With our new mobile-friendly Web site, you can conveniently access the latest NIDA research anytime, anywhere.
On the NIDA Notes Web site, you will find various types of articles, including:
- Featured articles: Full-length pieces delve deeply into a research study, with comments from researchers and Project Officers
- NIDA at Work: Interviews and videos feature NIDA staff members explaining their Institute roles and portfolios
- Director’s Perspective: NIDA Director Dr. Nora D. Volkow discusses NIDA’s views and priorities on key issues
- Bulletin Board: News updates, such as fellowship announcements
- Research Briefs: Quick summaries of the main findings of new research studies
- Graphic Evidence: Infographics and charts carry the message of research findings with short companion text
- Updates: Findings from follow-ons of previously covered research projects
Our online archives go back to 2006.
Subscribe to receive periodic email alerts directly to your inbox for a summary of new content on the NIDA Notes Web site.
Tell us how we can provide you with further assistance.