Suicide Studies Lectures review current standards to define, classify, and assess treat suicide depressive disorders that sometimes play a role in drug abuse and addiction.
- Antecedents of Suicide Depressive Disorders – Jan Fawcett, M.D.
- Suicide: Definitions, Classification and Assessment – Greg Brown, Ph.D.
- Psychological Autopsies – Gustavo Turecki, M.D., Ph.D.
- The Study of Suicidal Behavior in Primary Care Patients – Yeates Conwell, M.D.
- Emergency Department Encounters: Emergency Medicine and Suicide – Greg Larkin, M.D., M.S., M.A., MSPH, FACEP
Get this Publication
Get Email Updates
2015 NIDA International Forum
June 12 – 15, 2015