The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) International Program recently unveiled its redesigned Web site with new features for more direct access to information essential to the international drug abuse research community.
The redesigned site features navigation that makes it easier to find information on NIDA International Program funding opportunities, fellowships, tools, and information, with news and announcements now featured prominently on the site's home page. A new keyword feature allows for faster access to information by topic area. Web site visitors are encouraged to use the new "share" button to share information found on the site with their social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and StumbleUpon.
Visit international.drugabuse.gov to:
- Explore fellowship opportunities.
- Connect with international drug abuse researchers.
- Access free online training tools.
- Search the international research abstract database.
- Read past issues of the NIDA International E-News.
- View the Methadone Research Web Guide.
Get this Publication
Get Email Updates
2015 NIDA International Forum
June 12 – 15, 2015