Registration Now Open
Health Disparities, Women, and Substance Abuse: Global Issues
Friday, June 14, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hilton Bayfront Hotel, San Diego, California
Registration: $50 ($25 for participants from developing countries)
The InWomen’s Conference is held in conjunction with the NIDA International Forum and the College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD) Annual Scientific Meeting. CPDD President Richard De La Garza II will welcome participants. Speakers will include:
- Steffanie Strathdee, Ph.D., University of California San Diego
- Gina Brown, M.D., National Institutes of Health Office of AIDS Research
- Nabila El Bassel, D.S.W., Columbia University
- Petal Petersen, Medical Research Council of South Africa
- Margaret Chisolm, M.D., Johns Hopkins University
InWomen’s is a NIDA International Program Working Group. For more information, contact InWomen’s Chair Wendee Wechsberg, Ph.D., at email@example.com.
Get Email Updates
2014 NIDA International Forum
June 13 – 16, 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico