Understand the grant application process:
Applications Process – SBIR and STTR grants
- Grant process overview (NIH site)
- General questions for SBIR/STTR applications: FAQs (NIH site)
- What is a "fast-track" SBIR/STTR application?
- Register to apply!! (at least 3-4 weeks in advance)
- SBIR/STTR Application Guide (MS Word, 3.1MB and PDF, 2.9MB - NIH site)
- Changes to grant applications (Jan 2010 - NIH site)
- Advice Presentations (NIAID site)
- Tips to Improve SBIR/STTR Application (NIH site)
- Example of Phase I and II applications (NCI site)
- Success Stories (NIH site)
Get this Publication
Search for Funding
Discusses the importance of quality mentorship in drug abuse research and offers suggestions for creating a successful mentor and mentee relationship.