What We Do:
The mission of the Women and Sex/Gender Differences Research Program is to promote the conduct, translation, and dissemination of drug abuse research on sex/gender differences and issues specific to women. This mission is supported by the Women and Sex/Gender Differences Research Group.
NIDA Women and Sex/Gender Differences Research Junior Investigator Travel Award for the College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD)
- NEW- Deadline Extended: 2014 Call for Abstracts for Women and Sex/Gender Differences Research Junior Investigative Travel Award Program (PDF, 102 KB)
- CPDD 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting - Mini-Program: Focus on Women & Sex/Gender Differences (PDF, 766 KB)
- 2013 NIDA Women and Sex/Gender Differences Research Junior Investigator Travel Awardees (PDF, 5MB)
Related Funding Announcements:
- The Intimate Partner Violence Screening (IPV) and Counseling Research Symposium - 12/9/13, Rockville, MD
Other Web Sites of Interest:
- 2013 Trans-HHS Intimate Partner Violence Screening and Counseling: Research Symposium
- The NIH Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
- The Office on Women's Health (OWH)
- White House Council on Women and Girls (CWG)
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- More Web Sites...
Any questions or concerns regarding the Women and Gender Research Group please contact Cora Lee Wetherington, Ph.D. (301) 435-1319 or email@example.com and/or Samia Dawud Noursi, Ph.D. (301) 594-5622.
As a result of scientific research, we know that addiction is a disease that affects both brain and behavior.